- Doctor of Philosophy in Historical and Theological Studies, Systematic Theology, Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, PA (May 2014)
- Master of Divinity, Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, PA (May 2011)
- Master of Business Administration, Information Technology, Bradley University, Peoria, IL (December 2004)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Computer Systems, Bradley University, Peoria, IL (December 2002)
Additional Graduate Studies
- Temple University, Philadelphia, PA (Spring 2012)
- The Catholic University of America, Washington, D.C. (Spring 2011)
- Pastor, Hope Orthodox Presbyterian Church, Grayslake, IL (April 2013 – present)
- President, Reformed Forum, Philadelphia, PA (January 2008 – present)
- Pastoral Intern, Bethel Orthodox Presbyterian Church, Wheaton, IL (August 2012 – April 2013)
- Pastoral Intern, Calvary Orthodox Presbyterian Church, Glenside, PA (May 2009 – August 2009)
- Guest lecturer, ST223: Doctrine of Christ, Westminster Theological Seminary, Glenside, PA (Spring 2016)
- Adjunct professor, DS212: Doctrine of Man, Mid-America Reformed Seminary, Dyer, IN (Fall 2015)
- Guest lecturer, CH334: Modern and American Church History, Mid-America Reformed Seminary, Dyer, IN (March 2015)
- Guest lecturer, ST223: Doctrine of Christ, Westminster Theological Seminary, Glenside, PA (Spring 2012)
Articles and Book Chapters
- “Biblical and Systematic Theology,” in No Uncertain Sound: Reformed Doctrine and Life. Edited by Camden M. Bucey, 24–31. Philadelphia: Reformed Forum, 2017.
- “The Glorious Family Resemblance.” New Horizons 37.4 (April 2016): 6–7.
- “The Lord and His Messengers: Toward a Trinitarian Interpretation of Malachi 3:1–4,” The Confessional Presbyterian 7 (2011): 153–163.
- “A Review of Scott D. Harrower, Trinitarian Self and Salvation: An Evangelical Engagement with Rahner’s Rule.” Westminster Theological Journal 76.2 (Fall 2014): 488–489.
- “A Review of Ben C. Blackwell, Christosis.” Westminster Theological Journal 75.2 (Fall 2013): 400–402.
- “A Review of R.C. Sproul, Are We Together?” New Horizons 34.6 (June 2013): 22.
- “A Review of D. G. Hart, Between the Times: The Orthodox Presbyterian Church in Transition, 1945–1990.” Themelios 36.2 (2011): 314–15.
- “The Triune Gift of Self: A Reformed Critique of Karl Rahner’s Theology of Divine Self-Communication.” Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, PA (May 2014).
- The Greene Prize in Apologetics, Westminster Theological Seminary, Philadelphia, PA for the paper A Reformed Critique of the Role of Natural Law in Rahnerian Apologetics (May 2009)
- Minister, Orthodox Presbyterian Church (April 2013).